trust us for life
Caring for the Growing Needs of Our Community.
CardioPlug Rest ECG – Fixed or Mobile
The CardioPlug ECG is a high-end USB digital electrocardiogram acquisition system. It can be declined in several versions according to the software and accompanying accessories.
12/15 leads ECG acquisition.
Powered by USB.
Real Time ECG.
Large memory and database management.
Light and easy to use
Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8, 10. 32 et 64bits
High definition ECG
Easy and quick installation.
Measurement and interpretative software included.
Long term ECG recording included (up tu 96hours)(ISHNE format)
Ventricular Late Potentials, VCG, Stress Test and QT dispersion available.
Results Exportation (PDF, JPG, TIFF, HL7, XML, DICOM®)
DICOM is the registered trademark of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association for its standards publications relating to digital communications of medical information.
Ventricular Late Potentials (VLP) acquisition software
ECG cable banana or clips plugs
- Microsoft Windows based Cardionics rest & stress software
- Compatible with PC using Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 32/64bit
- Acquisition : 15 simultaneous leads
- 12 leads real time ECG monitoring
- 12 leads real time ECG recording
- Real time continous ST level and slope graphs on the 12 leads
- Real time continous averaging and display on the 12 leads
- Heart Rate display
- Event recording and printing
- Manual change of ergometer protocol during the test, jumping to next step or keep the current step
- Saving long term ECG raw data to review, reprint
- 30 different ergometer protocols available
- Screen format selectable : 6×2, 3×4, 12×1, 1×3 + 1 derivation 30s on screen
- Standard leads : DI, DII, DIII, aVR, aVL, aVF, V1-V6
- Sampling rate : 1000Hz (10,000Hz from july 2016)
- Conversion : 16 bits (24 bits from july 2016)
- Resolution : 0,15µV/bit
- Cardionics Baseline Filter
- 50 and 60 Hz filter
- Upper pass and downpass filters
- Compatible with most common ergometers protocols such as Trackmaster, HP/Cosmos, Techmed, CardioWise, P10, Ergoline, Ergosana, Lode, Ergo-fit, Daum.
- Compatible with Suntech Tango+ and Tango M2
- ECG Trigger in option
- print-out from a standard A4 printer (laser or inkjet, color or B/W) on standard A4 paper
- Automatic print selectable : never or rest/max/recovery or every step
- ST level, ST slope, heart rate measurments on every print-outs
- Single page conclusion with average beats at rest/max/recovery on the 12 leads with test résumé and doctor’s comment
- Trend curves (HR, Load, BP, ST level and slope)
- Measurement table
- PDF export
- Separate Print-out and PDF configuration