trust us for life
Caring for the Growing Needs of Our Community.
The new CardioPlug BT is a very small 12 leads ECG recorder (Matchbox size).
It can be used for resting ECG as well as Stress Test.
The CardioPlug BT, thanks to its small size and featherweight, can be placed easily and quickly on the patient lying or glued with a patch for the stress test. This guarantees maximum comfort for the patient.
The CardioPlug BT comes with its charger, 12-leads cable and 5 patches.
12-leads ECG acquisition
Powered with a Lithium Battery.
The 12 leads can be viewed in real time on the PC screen.
The ECG trace can be savec and retrieved later.
Light and easy-to-use.
Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8, 10. 32 and 64bits compatible
High definition ECG.
Easy and quick installation.
Measurement and interpretation software included.
Long term recordings up to 96 hours included (ISHNE format).
Ventricular Late Potentials, VCG, Stress Test and QT dispersion available optionally.
Export of results (PDF, JPG, TIFF, HL7, XML, DICOM©) to a cabinet management software or to the Hospital Information System (or the clinical study center).
Ventricular Late Potentials Software
ECG Cable (snap plugs)
DB15 adapter for standard connection
- Microsoft Windows based Cardionics rest & stress software
- Compatible with PC using Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 32/64bit
- Acquisition : 12 simultaneous leads
- 12 leads real time ECG monitoring
- 12 leads real time ECG recording
- Real time continous ST level and slope graphs on the 12 leads
- Real time continous averaging and display on the 12 leads
- Heart Rate display
- Event recording and printing
- Manual change of ergometer protocol during the test, jumping to next step or keep the current step
- Saving long term ECG raw data to review, reprint
- 30 different ergometer protocols available
- Screen format selectable : 6×2, 3×4, 12×1, 1×3 + 1 derivation 30s on screen
- Standard leads : DI, DII, DIII, aVR, aVL, aVF, V1-V6
- Sampling rate : 2000Hz (10,000Hz from july 2016)
- Conversion : 16 bits (24 bits from july 2016)
- Resolution : 0,15µV/bit
- Cardionics Baseline Filter
- 50 and 60 Hz filter
- Upper pass and downpass filters
- Compatible with most common ergometers protocols such as Trackmaster, HP/Cosmos, Techmed, CardioWise, P10, Ergoline, Ergosana, Lode, Ergo-fit, Daum.
- Compatible with Suntech Tango+ and Tango M2
- ECG Trigger in option
- print-out from a standard A4 printer (laser or inkjet, color or B/W) on standard A4 paper
- Automatic print selectable : never or rest/max/recovery or every step
- ST level, ST slope, heart rate measurments on every print-outs
- Single page conclusion with average beats at rest/max/recovery on the 12 leads with test résumé and doctor’s comment
- Trend curves (HR, Load, BP, ST level and slope)
- Measurement table
- PDF export
- Separate Print-out and PDF configuration