trust us for life
Caring for the Growing Needs of Our Community.
ergoscan – the state-of-the-art, noninvasive 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure system- is designed to provide precise measurements. Reliable artifact rejection is ensured by specially developed algorithms. The latest in microelectronic technology using high quality components, controlled production processes and last but not least a favorable price-performance ratio are important features of this system.
Using the oscillometric measuring method, no bothersome electrodes or microphones are needed. The short measurement time, an ergonomic design and the very low weight of the blood pressure recorder (only 190 grams incl. batteries) ensure high wearing comfort for the patient. The intuitive ergoscan-Windows® software makes your everyday work a breeze by guiding you through the recorder programming steps and by offering fast and safe data transfer and an integrated patient database.
The various display formats and analytical functions offered by the ergoscan-Windows® documentation software optimize data processing and provide a sound basis for evaluation of the results, reliable diagnosis and therapy control. In addition to the graphic presentation of systole, diastole and heart rate, all measured values and results can, of course, also be displayed numerically in tables. Network installation as well as data exchange with electronic patient record systems is not problem at all.
With the integrated day/night button the patient can switch to the night interval, irrespective of the preprogrammed timing. This allows you to accurately analyze the diagnostically important differences between day and night without subsequent manual corrections. Additional measurements may be initiated at any time by a key press. The INFO button can be pressed to display the most recent readings.
Only 2 AA-size rechargeable batteries are necessary to record and monitor the patient’s blood pressure for a full 24 hour period.
Approved by the British Hypertension Society and the European Hypertension Society
- measure method : oscillometric
- Measuring time: 30 – 45s
- unlimited data rentention
- Measuring intervals 2 – 90 min, user defined
- Capacity : 200 measures or 30 h
- Systolic 60 – 260 mmHg
- Diastolic 40 – 220 mmHg
- Heart rate 35 – 240 beats/min
- Metal notch connector
- Different sizes available
- Cuff pressure 300 mmHg maximum
Display / Control panel
- LCD display (measures, error codes)
- membrane keyboard (START/STOP, day/night, INFO)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 10,5 cm x 8,0 cm x 2,7 cm
- Weight 190 g (with batteries)
- Operating temperature +10°C to +40°C
- Rel. Humidity 30 – 75 % (no condensation)
- Atmospheric pressure 700 – 1 060 hPa
- Power : 2 NiMH rechargeable batteries(AA size/ 1 500 mAh)